Pulstate - Deceptive [OM] Pulstate - Deceptive [OM]

Not even gonna bother critiquing this...

Top notch progressive stuff mate. Unlike alot of 'artists' on NG, you seem to know your shit, and I respect that immensely.

Well done, I like it alot - it's got a very prog electro feel to the intro, even if the pluck borders on cheesy, it still keeps you hanging, your eqing and mixdown sounds great for a low quality render.

All in all, a top track.

If I have one complaint, it's that the build up in the break down seems a little rushed - I would have liked to see it draw on a little longer.

Final Goodbye (Trance Remix) Final Goodbye (Trance Remix)

Unoriginal and disjointed.

Ok, discounting the fact that it's incomplete, the synths are annoying, and the arrangement is disjointed.

It seems to jump genres - from cheesy uplifting, to an ordinary Hi NRG bass line (and Hi NRG is NEVER a good thing), then into an airy fairy uplifting pad section which sounds remarkably like Rank 1 - Airwave, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the key notation for that pad bit goes something like F-E-F-G-C-E-F-E-F, if not something very similar transposed up or down a couple semitones.

Not to mention the poorly timed lyrics (don't get me started on the bit chopping/distortion) and underwhelming and poorly timed percussion.

It's a good effort for an amateur by all means, but in no way original (the distinct Airwave melody in the final half take that from you).

Keep trying man, I may sound harsh, but it's the only way you're going to get better - propper criticism.